Cookies are stored by websites on computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. These are definition files left to communication tools. It enables the recognition of accessed devices in order to provide improved user experience when websites are revisited.
Cookies help the relevant website remember information about your visit to any website. It can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful.
https://sezaisevengil.com/ When you visit the website, you agree to the clinic placing cookies on your device that are necessary for the use of the website.
3. Types of Cookies Used and Purposes of Use
Session cookies: These refer to temporary cookies that are kept on your devices until you leave the website.
Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your device's hard disk for a long time.
Mandatory cookies: Enable the website to function properly and allow users to navigate the site and benefit from its features. Mandatory cookies are anonymous.
Functional and Analytical cookies: They include data about remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to user requests, and how visitors use the site. Due to their nature, these types of cookies contain usernames, etc. may contain your personal information.
The retention period of the session, permanent, functional and analytical cookies described above is approximately six months, but necessary adjustments can be made for this period in the settings of the internet browser from which our site is accessed.
4. Ways to Control Cookie Usage
You have the opportunity to personalize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
5.Your Rights Under KVKK Regarding the Cookies Obtained by You
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can apply to the data controller and;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred within the country,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring processing are eliminated, even though it has been processed in accordance with the law and other relevant legal provisions,
- In case of requesting the correction of incomplete or inaccurate data and the deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that this situation be notified to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
- Requesting compensation for the damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data,
has the rights.
To exercise your rights listed above:
- From our clinic whose address is written above.
- From our website mentioned above
You must fill out the Data Subject Application Form, which you will obtain, and send it with a wet signature to the clinic address by hand, by mail or via a notary, or to our e-mail address above via your e-mail address that you have previously notified us and registered in our system.
Applications made as stated above will be responded to free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the transaction subject to your request causes an additional cost, the Clinic will charge the fee at the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.